Bachelor of Business Administration
Course Details (B.B.A)
Duration: 3 Years
The medium of instruction shall be English.
B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 years, divided into 6 semesters. The course can be pursued as a Full-Time Graduate Course at VDC, B.B.A. Course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management education and to train the students in communication skills effectively which inculcate entrepreneurship skills. The students are prepared to explore opportunities being newly created in management profession. Business Administration study methodology involves training through practical experience in the form of case studies, projects, presentations, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
Bachelor of Business Administration Eligibility
- Any candidate who has passed (10+2) exam from any stream with English as passing subject and secured minimum 45% marks at 12 class.
|Bachelor of Business Administration Specializations|
|Human Resource management||Supply chain management|
B.B.A. Course Suitability
- Students should have a grasp of business management principles, technical know-how, and interpersonal skills.
- They should have skills like communication, organizational leadership, resource management, strategic planning, business-oriented computer applications, financial management and business ethics.
- They should also possess critical thinking and decision-making skills.
How is B.B.A. Course Beneficial?
- B.B.A. develops a student’s managerial skills by giving him/her broader perspective through knowledge of all functions, enhancing his decision-making capability and sharpening his communication skills.
- B.B.A. graduates have an edge over other graduates and get direct entry into the corporate world.
|B.B.A. Employment Areas|
|Business Houses||Financial Organizations|
|Marketing Organizations||Business Consultancies|
|Export Companies||Industrial Houses|
|Multinational Companies and many more…|
|B.B.A. Job Types|
|Information Systems Manager||Business Administration Professor|
|Production Manager||Finance Manager|
|Human Resource Manager||Business Administration Researcher|
|Business Consultant||Marketing Manager and many more…|