Bachelor of Commerce ( Computer Application )
Course Details (B.Com – CA)
Duration: 3 Years
The medium of instruction shall be English.
B.Com. or Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate commerce course. Mostly the duration of Bachelor of Commerce Degree spans over a period of 3 years. The degree provides the students with a wide range of managerial skills and competence in an area of Commerce. It equips students with the knowledge of accounting principles, export and import laws, economic policies and other aspects that impacts trade and business.
B.Com. Course Eligibility
- Students with 50% in Intermediate examinations (10+2) from a recognized Education Board with Science, Arts or Commerce stream can opt for Bachelor of Commerce.
- Students who have studied Commerce in 10+2 are given preference over others.
- Students with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time build competence in an area are suitable for it.
- They should have skills related to sectors like financial services, banking, business, industry, management, entrepreneurial ventures, law, hotel management and government services are suitable for the course.
- It is suitable for Commerce students; they can also take up CA, CMA and other courses along with B.Com.
How is B.Com Course Beneficial?
- Candidates who have completed B.Com have a High Employment Rate as there is no business which does not require a Manager or a Commerce Specialist to manage the financial aspects of their respective businesses. All the companies registered under the Companies Act, are required to get their accounts audited only by practicing Chartered Accountants because of which accountants never run out of a job.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant also has the option of joining the Government Service, Public Sector undertakings or taking up a lucrative assignment in the private sector. As the businesses are expanding globally with the use of latest technology, there is a growing requirement for qualified and trained individuals to look after the day to day business operations successfully.
|B.Com. Employment Areas|
|Banks||Budget Planning Bodies|
|Business Consultancies||Educational Institutes|
|Foreign Trade Centres||Industrial Houses|
|Investment Banking Sectors||Marketing Companies|
|Merchant Banking Centres||Public Accounting Firms|
|Working Capital Management||Policy Planning Bodies|
|Public Accounting Firms||Treasury and Forex Departments and many more…|
|B.Com. Job Types|
|Business Consultant||Certified Public Accountant|
|Chartered Management Accountant|
|Business Consultant||Marketing Manager and many more…|