About Placement Cell
Thefull-fledged Placement cell continuously monitors the employment opportunities available in various domains and arranges the campus interviews for the eligible students both at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level. The campus recruitment program commences at Final year. Training and opportunities are provided based on the interest and choice of the students. Once a candidate chooses between applying for IT companies or other Core companies, the right kind of exposure and training will be decided by the Placement Cell. We ensure that our students are proficient with the expectation of the industry. We have created the environment which gives the students an opportunity to balance their academic commitments and co-curricular activities in order to exceed in both.
We have the State-of-the-art Placement Cell infrastructure which comprises of Auditorium, GD Panel rooms, Closed Interview Panels and Conference Hall. The entire facility is designed keeping in mind to ensure that both students and the recruiters have a comfortable recruitment experience.
Objective of Placement Cell
- To train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through our Career Development Program.
- To provide exposure to the students about the happenings with various Industries through our Institute- Industry Collaboration. This is to make them understand the dynamic industrial environment and to keep them updated technically.
- To provide excellent placement support to our students by inviting eminent recruiters to the Campus to recruit them through our Campus Recruitment Program.
Our Esteemed Recruiters
Placement Process for Recruiters
- The Placement activities are initiated in the month of July & August every year by sending invites to all the recruiting companies.
- Interested companies are required to send us the participation confirmation along with necessary pre-requisites (Tentative Drive Date, Eligibility Criteria, Job Description & Salary Package, etc.)
- The Career & Professional Development Centre scrutinizes the requirements and Campus Recruitment dates are allocated to the participating companies on mutual confirmations.
- Eligible students are informed to register and participate in the drive.
- Companies visit the campus on the allotted date(s) and conduct tests/interviews as per their recruitment process. It is appreciated if the company can announce the final results on the same day of the recruitment.