Bachelor of Science
Course Details B.Sc
Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Computers
Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science
Maths, Electronics, Computer Science
Maths, Statistics, Computer Science
Maths, Physics, Computer Science
Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Duration: 3 Years
The medium of instruction shall be English..
- For seeking admission to the B.Sc., candidates must have completed their higher secondary examination in science stream and they must have secured good percentage of marks in the intermediate examination at their 10+2 level.
B.Sc. Course Suitability
- It is essential that a physicist be proficient with mathematics. You don’t have to know everything-that’s impossible-but you do have to be comfortable with mathematical concepts and how to apply them.
- Second, you should take as much high school and college mathematics as you can reasonably fit into your schedule. Especially, take the entire run of algebra, geometry/trigonometry, and calculus courses available, including Advanced Placement courses if you qualify.
- Those who have team work spirit, habit of working and can work for long hours also can go for the course.
- They should have problem solving skills such as analytical approach to problem-solving, use imagination and creativity to try new approaches to solve challenging problems.
- Those having the capacity of problem-solving, examining, interpreting results and making evaluations based on limited information are the good suit for this.
How is B.Sc. Course Beneficial?
- This course enables the students to integrate their knowledge with computer science, electronics, chemistry and mathematics. On completion of this course, students will be able to get enough knowledge to excel in educational and in industrial areas. Candidates have teaching options both at high school and elementary level.
- They can also find employment in academic institutions and government research organizations along with in industries such as aerospace, engineering, manufacturing, oil and gas, space exploration and telecommunications.
- Candidates have many career opportunities in scientific research-related places. Other popular areas of work included other technical occupations, business and finance, commercial, industrial and public sector management and education.
- Second, other areas are the scientific, technical and numerical-based roles for chemistry graduates, a small proportion chose to enter very different areas, including marketing, sales and advertising; arts, design and sport; and social and welfare professions.
|B.Sc. Job Types|
|Physics Home Tutor||Physics Degree Lecturer|
|Assistant Professor||Associate Auditor|
|Proof Reader||Synthetic Chemist|
|Patent Associate||Research Assistant/Associate and Lab Leader|
|Researcher & Accountant||Statistician|